Lights, Camera, Action! I’ve heard that a lot and I bet you have too. I’m going to tell you my top ten favorite movies in order from most to less and maybe why they are.
1. Forest Gump. Reasons: I liked the book. It makes me feel hopeful. Such a good movie. Plus, it has my favorite actor in it.
2. Angels and Demons. Reasons: I love the book, and this is one of those very rare movies that follows the book exactly.
3. Stay Alive. Reasons: It was the second scary movie I ever watched, but I count it as the first. See, I saw It when I was about five and was scared to near our lilac bush for about three months, yet I didn’t fully understand the movie. I didn’t see the whole movie It either.
4. Better Off Dead: This is a great movie and classic. “Do you know what the street value of this mountain is?”
5. Unthinkable. Unthinkable makes you question how far would you go when it comes to protecting your country? Protecting people you don’t know? Yourself?
6.Fried Green Tomatoes. It is so down to earth. I like the movie because my mama and I watch it together sometimes, just the two of us.
7. Pitch Perfect: This movie brings different kind of people together. It ‘s a well done movie. I love the songs and love the humor.
8. The Lion King or tied with the Jungle Book: These movies are full of awesome songs to blast out to with a http://aperfectescape.wordpress.com/ or @kaythekat (Twitter). The Lion King is special for other reasons too… Ahh some days of my childhood with the VCR playing The Lion King over and over again.
9. Captain America: It is a well done movie. I love the adventure without the blood and gore.
10. All Transformers They are entertaining. Simple.